Sunday, September 27, 2009

You're my friend even if only pretend

Man I'm so happy I made my first commission for Affiliate Marketing, it's gay, because I was the one buying it. Furtherly more man on man action happened when the total sale was like $5, and commission is like 25%. Where the man is breaking the rules with the other man is when I only did it to see if my reports were working and to ensure i was getting my commissions, then when i tried to cancel the purchase it denied me. Reading up about the company, many people have been sucker with the trap of if you click a button it will charge you $14.96 a month. Even if you were just clicking to see because it said "free gift - view here" Then the finale when 60% of complainers said they didn't get what they ordered anyways.

how am i supposed to sell this? I'll hafta see how my product turned out, cancel my "enrollment" and try on monday to cancel my order even when it tells me "processing..."

hi, i'm not only a customer, i'm a victim. Beware of practices, although not illegal or fraudulent, which are unethical.

No comments: